Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are the contract between you and PTD Hub. By visiting or using Our Website, you agree to be bound by them.
PTD Hub is a trade name of Pure Training and Development, whose address is at 1 Charles James Court, Norwich, NR3 1PR.
Under 18 years? Sorry, but we deal only with people who are legally able to enter into a binding contract.
Please read this agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave Our Website and stop using the site or the Services immediately.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you are accepting all of the agreed terms within this contract.
These are the agreed terms
In this agreement, the following words shall have the following meanings, unless the context requires otherwise:
||means any individual who, in connection with this agreement, is acting for a purpose which is outside his/her business.
||means the textual, visual or aural content that is encountered as part of your experience on Our Website. It may include, among other things: text, images, sounds, videos and animations. It includes content Posted by you.
| “PTD Hub Membership”
|means any service we provide, whether through Our Website or otherwise. It includes the membership service we provide as set out on Our Website and in this contract.
||means display, exhibit, publish, distribute, transmit and/or disclose information, Content and/or other material on Our Website, and the phrases “Posted” and “Posting” shall be interpreted accordingly.
||means all of the services available from Our Website, whether free or charged.
||means any website or service designed for electronic access by mobile or fixed devices which is owned or operated by us PTD Hub. It includes all web pages controlled by us.
2. Our contract
- These terms and conditions regulate the business relationship between you and us. By buying a PTD Hub Membership or using Our Website free of charge, you agree to be bound by them.
- We do not offer the Services in all countries. We may refuse to provide the Services if you live in a country we do not serve.
- In entering into this contract you have not relied on any representation or information from any source except the definition and explanation of the Services given on Our Website.
- Subject to these terms and conditions, we agree to provide to you some or all of the Services described on Our Website at the prices we charge from time to time.
- Our contract with you and licence to you last for one year from the date of payment. Any continuation by us or by you after the expiry of one year is a new contract under the terms then posted on Our Website. Your continued use of our Services after that shall be deemed acceptance by you of the changed Service, system and/or terms.
- The contract between us comes into existence when we receive payment from you for a Service.
- If we give you free access to a Service or feature on Our Website which is normally a charged feature, and that Service or feature is usually subject to additional contractual terms, you now agree that you will abide by those terms.
- We may change this agreement in any way at any time. The version applicable to your contract is the version which was posted on Our Website at the time that the contract was made.
3. Your account and personal information
- When you visit Our Website, you accept responsibility for any action done by any person in your name or under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
- You agree that you have provided accurate, up to date, and complete information about yourself. We are not responsible for any error made as a result of such information being inaccurate.
- You agree to notify us of any changes in your information immediately it occurs. If you do not do so, we may terminate your account.
4. PTD Hub Membership & Cancellation
- Our basic Service is free of charge. You may use it subject to your compliance with the terms of this agreement.
- Details of the cost and benefits of PTD Hub Membership are as set out on Our Website and highlighted in Paragraph 5. You may subscribe to PTD Hub Membership Services at any time when the doors are open.
- If you subscribe to PTD Hub Membership (monthly or annual) you have the right to cancel your membership within 14 days of subscribing and receive a refund. If you do so we will refund your Membership cost within 14 days of receipt of this request.
- After the 14 day period no refunds will be processed.
- Monthly payment subscriptions have the right to cancel future payments at any time as stated in Paragraph 6; however, no refund will be given.
- Access to resources will remain active until the end of the paid period at which time they will automatically expire.
- Upon cancellation or expiry of the PTD Hub Membership, either monthly or annually, access to all PTD Hub Services will be terminated. This includes but is not limited to training bundles, online community, discounts applicable to Pure Training and Development and any other agreed Service as part of the PTD Hub Membership.
- If monthly payments are not received then we reserve the right to automatically place your access to the PTD Hub Membership on hold until payments are resumed.
- Apart from your cancellation right, termination of PTD Hub Membership will be regulated by this contract set out in paragraph 14 below.
- You may not transfer your PTD Hub Membership to any other person.
- We reserve the right to modify the PTD Hub Membership rules or system and to change the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time, without notice. Your continued use of the PTD Hub Membership after such modifications shall be deemed an acceptance by you to be bound by the terms of the modified agreement. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on Our Website on the day you join as a member.
- The price payable for Services that you order is clearly set out on Our Website. To highlight, you can join the PTD Hub via two methods:
- Monthly subscription fee
- Annual subscription (12 months access) fee
- As a monthly subscriber to the PTD Hub Membership you will be locked in at the price you registered at and not be subject to price increases.
- The price charged for any Service may differ from one country to another. You may not be entitled to the lowest price unless you reside in the qualifying country.
- Prices are inclusive of any applicable value added tax or other sales tax.
- Any details given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time.
- You will pay all sums due to us under this agreement by the means specified without any set-off, deduction or counterclaim.
6. Renewal payments
- At any time before expiry of your PTD Hub Membership (monthly or annually), you may use the “My Account” tab on Our Website to access your personal information and change your requirements for Services or cancel renewal.
- At expiry of your PTD Hub Membership we shall automatically take payment from your credit card and shall confirm the renewal of your PTD Hub Membership for a further period by sending you an email message.
- For annual payments only, you may cancel PTD Hub Membership within 14 days after the day we confirm the renewal of your PTD Hub
- Other than the limitation set out above PTD Hub Membership is non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. Security of your credit card
We take care to make Our Website safe for you to use.
- Card payments are not processed on a page controlled by us. We use one or more online payment service providers such as Stripe and PayPal who will encrypt your card or bank account details in a secure environment.
- If you have asked us to remember your credit card details for your next purchase or subscription, we will securely store your payment details on our systems via the service providers. These details will be fully encrypted and only used to process your automatic monthly payments or other transactions which you have initiated.
8. Restrictions on what you may Post to Our Website
- We may, at our discretion, read, assess, review or moderate any Content Posted on Our Website. If we do, we need not to notify you or give you a reason.
- You agree that you will not use or allow anyone else to use Our Website to Post a Content which is or may:
- – be malicious or defamatory;
- – consist in commercial audio, video or music files;
- – be obscene, offensive, threatening or violent;
- – be sexually explicit or pornographic;
- – be likely to deceive any person or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity, age or affiliation with any person;
- – give the impression that it emanates from us or that you are connected with us or that we have endorsed you or your business;
- – solicit passwords or personal information from anyone;
- – be used to sell any goods or services or for any other commercial use;
- – include anything other than words (i.e. you will not include any symbols or photographs) except for a photograph of yourself in your profile in such place as we designate;
- – link to any of the material specified above, in this paragraph.
- – post excessive or repeated off-topic messages to any forum or group;
9. Your Posting: restricted content
In connection with the restrictions set out below, we may refuse or edit or remove a Posting which does not comply with these terms.
In addition to the restrictions set out above, a Posting must not contain:
- hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by us;
- keywords or words repeated, which are irrelevant to the Content Posted.
- the name, logo or trademark of any organisation other than that of you or your client.
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information.
10. How we handle your Content
- If you Post Content to any public area of Our Website it becomes available in the public domains. We have no control over who sees it or what anyone does with it.
- Even if access to your text is behind a user registration it remains effectively in the public domain because someone has only to register and log in, to access it. You should therefore avoid Posting unnecessary confidential information.
- We need the freedom to be able to publicise our Services and your own use of them. You therefore now irrevocably grant us the right and licence to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use any Content that you place on Our Website, in public domains and in any medium. You represent and warrant that you are authorised to grant all such rights.
- We will use that licence only for commercial purposes of the business of Our Website and will stop using it after a commercially reasonable period of time.
- You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author and your right to object to derogatory treatment of your work as provided in the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 s80.
- Posting content of any sort does not change your ownership of the copyright in it. We have no claim over it and we will not protect your rights for you.
- You understand that you are personally responsible for your breach of someone else’s intellectual property rights, defamation, or any law, which may occur as a result of any Content having been Posted by you.
- You accept all risk and responsibility for determining whether any Content is in the public domain and not confidential.
- Please notify us of any security breach or unauthorised use of your account.
11. Removal of offensive Content
- For the avoidance of doubt, this paragraph is addressed to any person who comes on Our Website for any purpose.
- We are under no obligation to monitor or record the activity of any customer for any purpose, nor do we assume any responsibility to monitor or police Internet-related activities. However, we may do so without notice to you and without giving you a reason.
- If you are offended by any Content, the following procedure applies:
- – your claim or complaint must be submitted to us via email making clear reference to the Content;
- – we shall remove the offending Content as soon as we are reasonably able;
- – after we receive notice of a claim or complaint, we shall investigate so far as we alone decide;
- – we may re-instate the Content about which you have complained or not.
- In respect of any complaint made by you or any person on your behalf, whether using our form of complaint or not, you now irrevocably grant to us a licence to publish the complaint and all ensuing correspondence and communication, without limit.
- You now agree that if any complaint is made by you frivolously or vexatiously you will repay us the cost of our investigation including legal fees, if any.
12. Security of Our Website
If you violate Our Website, we shall take legal action against you.
You now agree that you will not, and will not allow any other person to:
- modify, copy, or cause damage or unintended effect to any portion of Our Website, or any software used within it.
- link to Our Website in any way that would cause the appearance or presentation of the site to be different from what would be seen by a user who accessed the site by typing the URL into a standard browser;
- download any part of Our Website, without our express written consent;
- collect or use any product listings, descriptions, or prices;
- collect or use any information obtained from or about Our Website or the Content except as intended by this agreement;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content or information available from Our Website, other than as permitted by this agreement or as is reasonably necessary for your use of the Services;
- share with a third party any login credentials to Our Website.
- Despite the above terms, we now grant a licence to you to:
- – create a hyperlink to Our Website for the purpose of promoting an interest common to both of us. You can do this without specific permission. This licence is conditional upon your not portraying us or any product or service in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark of ours as part of the link without our express written consent.
- – you may copy the text of any page for your personal use in connection with the purpose of Our Website or a Service we provide.
13. Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- The law differs from one country to another. This paragraph applies to sales throughout the EU.
- All implied conditions, warranties and terms are excluded from this agreement. If in any jurisdiction an implied condition, warrant or term cannot be excluded, then this sub paragraph shall be deemed to be reduced in effect, only to the extent necessary to release that specific condition, warranty or term.
- We make no representation or warranty that the Services will be:
- – useful to you;
- – of satisfactory quality;
- – fit for a particular purpose;
- – available or accessible, without interruption, or without error;
- We claim no expert knowledge in any subject. We disclaim any obligation or liability to you arising directly or indirectly from information you take from Our Website.
- You agree that in any circumstances when we may become liable to you, the limit of our liability is the amount you have paid us in the immediately preceding 12 month period for the Services concerned.
- We shall not be liable to you for any loss or expense which is:
- – indirect or consequential loss; or
- – economic loss or other loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or we knew you might incur it.
- This paragraph (and any other paragraph which excludes or restricts our liability) applies to our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies (who may enforce this provision under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999, as well as to us.
- If you become aware of any breach of any term of this agreement by any person, please tell us by email to email@example.com. We welcome your input but do not guarantee to agree with your judgement.
- We make no representation or warranty and accept no responsibility in law for:
- – accuracy of any Content or the impression or effect it gives;
- – delivery of Content, material or any message;
- – privacy of any transmission;
- – any act or omission of any person or the identity of any person who introduces himself to you through Our Website;
- – any aspect or characteristic of any goods or services advertised on Our Website;
- Our Website includes Content Posted by third parties. We are not responsible for any such Content. If you come across any Content which offends you, please contact us via the “Contact us” page on Our Website.
- We will do all we can to maintain access to Our Website, but it may be necessary for us to suspend all or part of our service for repairs, maintenance or other good reasons. We may do so without telling you first.
14. Duration and termination
- This agreement shall operate for the period for which you have subscribed to PTD Hub Membership Service.
- We may terminate this agreement at any time, for any reason, with immediate effect by sending you notice to that effect by post or email.
- Termination by either party shall have the following effects:
- – your right to use the Services immediately ceases;
- – we are under no obligation to forward any unread or unsent messages to you or any third party.
- In the event of such termination by us, we will within seven days refund to you the balance of your subscription outstanding for any Service, pro rata with time not elapsed.
- There shall be no re-imbursement or credit if the Service is terminated due to your breach of the terms of this agreement.
- We retain the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate any and all parts of the Services provided to you, without refunding to you any fees paid if we decide in our absolute discretion that you have failed to comply with any of the terms of this agreement.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the PTD Hub Membership at our sole discretion.
15. Storage of data
- We assume no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store or deliver email or other messages.
- We may, from time to time, set a limit on the number of messages you may send, store, or receive through the Service. We may delete messages in excess of that limit. We shall give you notice of any change to your limit, except in an emergency.
- You accept that we cannot be liable to you for any such deletion or failure to deliver to you.
16. Interruption to Services
- If it is necessary for us to interrupt the Services, we will give you reasonable notice where this is possible and when we think the down time is such as to justify telling you.
- You acknowledge that the Services may also be interrupted for many reasons beyond our control.
- You agree that we are not liable to you for any loss, foreseeable or not, arising from any interruption to the Services.
You agree to indemnify us against any loss, damage or liability, suffered by us at any time and arising out of:
- any act, neglect or default of yours in connection with this agreement or your use of the Services;
- your breach of this agreement;
- your failure to comply with any law;
- a contractual claim arising from your use of the Services.
18. Dispute resolution
In this paragraph the term “ADR Provider” means an approved body under the Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Dispute Regulations 2015.
The following terms apply in the event of a dispute between the parties:
- If you are not happy with our services or have any complaint then you must tell us by email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a dispute is not settled as set out above, we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith with the other in a process of mediation or arbitration.
- We can propose an ADR Provider or will listen to your proposal. If you are in any way concerned, you should read the regulations at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
19. Miscellaneous matters
- If any term or provision of this agreement is at any time held by any jurisdiction to be void, invalid or unenforceable, then it shall be treated as changed or reduced, only to the extent minimally necessary to bring it within the laws of that jurisdiction and to prevent it from being void and it shall be binding in that changed or reduced form. Subject to that, each provision shall be interpreted as severable and shall not in any way affect any other of these terms.
- The rights and obligations of the parties set out in this agreement shall pass to any permitted successor in title.
- If you are in breach of any term of this agreement, we may:
- – publish all text and Content relating to the claimed breach, including your name and email address and all correspondence between us and our respective advisers; and you now irrevocably give your consent to such publication;
- – terminate your account and refuse access to Our Website;
- – remove or edit Content, or cancel any order at our discretion;
- – issue a claim in any court.
- Any obligation in this agreement intended to continue to have effect after termination or completion shall so continue.
- No failure or delay by any party to exercise any right, power or remedy will operate as a waiver of it nor indicate any intention to reduce that or any other right in the future.
- Any communication to be served on either of the parties by the other shall be delivered by hand or sent by first class post or recorded delivery or by e-mail.
It shall be deemed to have been delivered:
- if delivered by hand: on the day of delivery;
- if sent by post to the correct address: within 72 hours of posting;
- If sent by e-mail to the address from which the receiving party has last sent e-mail: within 24 hours if no notice of non-receipt has been received by the sender.
- This agreement does not give any right to any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise, except that any provision in this agreement which excludes or restricts the liability of our directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and affiliated companies, may be enforced under that Act.
- Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performance of this agreement which is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including any labour dispute between a party and its employees.
- The validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales / Scotland / Northern Ireland.